The new camera is waterproof and shoots 8MP photos in several modes like timelapse and burst.
It doesn’t have 4K support or a touchscreen or dual mics like its more expensive siblings, including the recently launched Hero4 Session — but at this price, it might entice amateur adventurers looking to capture their escapades at 60fps without breaking the bank.
- Stunning and immersive 1080p60 and 720p60 video
- 8MP photos with Single, Time Lapse and 5 Photos-per-Second Burst modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connect to GoPro App and Smart Remote
- Rugged, durable and waterproof to 131’ (40m)
- Integrated camera + housing design
- QuikCapture enables power-up and recording start with the press of a single button
- HiLight Tag lets you mark key moments while recording
- SuperView™ captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle field of view
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance
- Built-in microphone
- Wearable and Mountable, Compatible with GoPro’s vast array of mounts and accessories
The camera is expected to hit stores around the world as of today.