The main reason is they can’t seem to get enough haybales for the course in May. This due to the bad weather there was in the past time. Another reason is that the sign up list is at an all time low.
This made the organisation decide to move the entire event to August. This way they also avoid the final exams for the junior riders.
Registrations will still stay open from now until August.
Click here for our Bo Peep page.